TAP TO CALL… 1800 176448
Have you got any questions for my answers? Henry Kissinger
Here are some of the more common questions we get asked. If you can’t find the answer to your question/s here, call us on 1800 176448…
1) Do you have any advice if we’re doing all the packing ourselves?
Make sure you have the following items – standard cartons, book cartons, picture packs, lots of (clean) white paper and plenty of packing tape. Alternatively, we can supply all of these things (and much more).
2) Can you help us with our packaging?
Yes, of course we can come in and pack all of your belongings, saving you the time and the effort!
3) Can you take apart our furniture (and put it back together)?
Yes, we can, including all beds (except waterbeds where we recommend you have a specialist come in and do this).
4) How long can we keep our household contents in storage with you for?
Indefinitely if you need us to.
5) How do you deal with valuable items?
We suggest you transport all smaller valuable items, such as jewellery, yourselves.
6) What is your hourly rate?
Our hourly rate is $120 per hour. We provide a free quote – this is a total price for your move, based on what you need.
7) Do you charge more for working on Sundays?
Yes, higher rates apply for removal work on Sundays.
8) What payment methods do you accept?
Cash, direct deposits and payments via VISA and Mastercard are accepted.